SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Favorite Things I Love About Audrey Hepburn

A new month and new classic movie goddess means a new favorite things list. This month, it's the fair and enchanting Audrey Hepburn. Here are my reasons why I love her so much.





Her natural charm and flair for comedy.

Her almost child like personality.


Her involvement in causes to help children and the unfortunate.


Her wide brown eyes.


Another actress to work amazingly well with Cary Grant...but then who doesn't work good with Cary.


My Fair Lady...no further explanation needed.


Has one of the loveliest names..Audrey Kathleen.

1 comment:

RobinfromCA said...

Can I add, natural elegance, the type of mother she was, her gentle persona and Roman Holiday. Of course, I agree with all on your list too!

Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails