SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Banners for 2012 Favorite Classic Movie Actress Tournament

Hi everyone! I just made some banners for the upcoming favorite classic movie actress tournament. I made four with each one representing a specific era. And I added them to my sidebar. So when the tourney starts, all you have to do is click on the picture and the link will take you to the other three sites where the matches are being held. I posted the banner photos below for everyone to see what they look like. Can't wait for this tourney to get started!

SILENT/1930'S ERA


1940'S ERA

1950'S ERA


1960'S ERA


1 comment:

RobinfromCA said...

I can't believe how stunningly beautiful Ann Miller looks in that 1940's banner! I had the great good fortune to see her on Broadway as "Mame" in the 60's. I was an 11 year old little girl but she left an impression and has been a favorite ever since.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails