SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Personal Quotes by Teresa Wright

For the classic movie goddess of the month, I usually post some notable quotes by said actress. This month it's Teresa Wright and I found not too many personal quotes said by her. She seemed to be a very quiet and low keyed woman. Never drawing too many attention to herself, which is fine with me. I love that she wasn't making headlines or involved in something notorious or what have you. She dedicated herself to her craft and her family. I did find these two quotes by her though on IMDB, and they fit her to a 'T'.
Teresa with Greer in Mrs. Miniver (1942)

I only ever wanted to be an actress, not a star.

[on Greer Garson] Very bright. Fantastically beautiful. Very much the lady. She was a great Irish wit. There are actors who work in movies. And then there are movie stars. She was a movie star.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails