SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Grace Kelly (1929 - 1982)



Today would have been Grace's 83rd birthday today. What a talented and remarkable woman she was. Starring in three of Alfred Hitchcock's best films and later on became Princess of Monaco after marrying Prince Rainier. She is one of my top twenty favorite actresses of all time. Think it will be a Grace Kelly today with viewings of all her three Hitchcock films. Happy Birthday Grace!






3 comments:

Patti said...

Great photos of a very beautiful lady! I love her too...she's one of my top 10 faves.

Happy birthday, dear Grace!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to a wondeful lady.

Great photo's especially the 2nd shot. I will watch 'To Catch A Thief' today in her honour. It's my favourite Grace Kelly film.

Silver Screenings said...

She was always so gorgeous. No wonder practically every male co-star fell in love with her. Happy Birthday to a wonderful actress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails