SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, November 30, 2012

Virginia Mayo Tribute on TCM today for her birthday



I gotta hand it to TCM..when it comes to honoring classic film stars on their birthdays, they don't hold back. The other day it was Gloria Grahame. Today it is Virginia Mayo. The actress will be honored with several films including Smart Girls Don't Talk (1948), White Heat (1949), The Girl From Jones Beach (1949), and Always Leaving Them Laughing (1949). The fun begins at 6am EST. Wish I could catch some of them but I will be at work when they are showing. For those who can though, check out her films as Virginia was an amazing actress.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Miss Mayo is one of my top 20 gals. I set my DVR for a couple of the films I have not already seen...Flaxy Martin and Smart Girls Don't Talk.

I think she was SO beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails