SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, November 29, 2012

ALL GOOD THINGS in DECEMBER


Almost made it through another year and what a ride. In December I will bring back my daily holiday cheer pic series of classic film stars in holiday poses. There is also the screwball tourney I am doing between here and my sister blog Screwball Cinema, which should be fun. My guest for the month is Garbo. Alicia Garbo, a very good friend of mine I met on FB. She has a cool name right. And I won't be doing the classic movie goddess for the month as I won't have enough time to do her justice. But expect that series to return in January. And expect the occasional post about some of my favorite Christmas movies! Hope to see everyone here! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails