SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

For The Ladies...Round 2

Here is another edition of some photos of classic leading men. You see here on All Good Things I try to please everyone. So if I slight you ladies sometimes, it's not on purpose. I hope this makes up for the recent shortage of posts about Hollywood's classic golden boys.

WILLIAM HOLDEN

ERROL FLYNN

ROBERT REDFORD

SIDNEY POITIER

JOEL MCCREA

ROBERT MONTGOMERY

TONY CURTIS

GARY COOPER


and of course

CARY GRANT

Ladies keep an eye out for my next batch of photos with some more golden boys

4 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

Yay! At least four actors whose films I would watch almost anytime! ;") Well.. maybe five.. ;")

Patti said...

Yay, 2 of my top 3 guys...and a couple others I really enjoy as well!!

Thanks!!

Emily Hernandez said...

Ahhh...eye candy. I'll take one order of Cary, thank you.

MovieNut14 said...

I love that picture of Tony. Simple but unbelievably sexy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails