SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Be My Guests in 2012

Here is the list of friends who will be my guests on my blog in 2012. Some are bloggers, some are co-workers, and some are friends from Facebook. All should make great guests.
Emily's wonderful blog...


JANUARY - Emily (The Silver Screen Affair)
FEBRUARY - Katherine Theresa
MARCH - Patti (They Don't Make 'Em Like They Use To)
APRIL - Marsha (Flick Chick)
MAY - Lori Kemp
JUNE - Becky (Classic Becky's Brain Food)
JULY - Rachel (The Girl With The White Parasol)
AUGUST - Debbie Street Markowski (Outside My Window)
SEPTEMBER - Jessica Ellen Rowe
OCTOBER - April Hopson
NOVEMBER - Stacia (She Blogged By Night)
DECEMBER - Alicia Garbo (British Beauties)

2 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

That will be a great year.. and I am very curious about them all - but maybe a tiny bit more about my facebook friends.. ;") (Hi you all!)

Emily Hernandez said...

Looking forward to it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails