SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday GRACE KELLY! (1929 - 1982)

Happy Birthday to one of Classic Hollywood's leading ladies...Grace Kelly. The beautiful actress who left Hollywood to marry Prince Rainier made a mark with several outstanding films. Such as Rear Window, To Catch A Thief, High Noon and her Academy Award winning role in The Country Girl. Grace is one of my favorite actresses and I do a weekly series about her called If It's Tuesday, Then It Must Be Grace Kelly. Happy Birthday Grace!





2 comments:

Dawn said...

Grace Kelly, what a great actress she was. I wished that she had performed in more movies.

RobinfromCA said...

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful Grace Kelly. One of my two favorite actresses. There will never be another like her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails