SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Caryn Richman! (The new Gidget)

When I was a teen growing up, the new Gidget had just come out. Starring Caryn Richman and showing what had happened to Gidget and Moondoggie as they grew up, got married and raising their niece. I loved this show mainly because of Caryn. She came out of the blue and was perfect as the adult Gidget. I watched it every Saturday morning at 11:30 am for the three years that it aired. Anybody else remember this show? Caryn recently celebrated her 56th birthday back on April 9th. Looking at the pics below, looks like she hasn't aged a day.


9 comments:

Victoria said...

How funny, I totally remember this show! And didn't she have a niece or something living with her? I remember because the girl who played her had been in the Thorn Birds mini series, she was so pretty.

monty said...

You're right Victoria. I was thinking she was their daughter. Thanks for reminding me. Let me edit my post.

Witch Doctor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Witch Doctor said...

I just happened to meet Caryn by chance at "La Esperanza" Resort in Cabo San Lucas and we struck a conversation that went on all evening and I must say that she is one the nicest girl I've ever met. In fact I didn't know she was an actress until the end. Luckily I'm a sworn bachelor, ha, ha.

caryn said...

I just came across your lovely Birthday message from last year..and your very kind post!! Just wanted to thank you personally...and tell you that it made my day!! :) Many thanks from "Gidge".

Witch Doctor said...

Karyn, You made my day by answering my humble post. Maybe either luck or destiny will make us cross our paths again and give me a chance to take you to one of my Jazz or Classic Rock playing gigs down here in Cabo.
Oh by the way, I remember how I got your name wrong the first time and even though you made a face, it lit up the night.
Keep beautiful Karyn!

caryn said...

"Witch Doctor"..my message was meant for Monty who writes this blog and who wrote such a kind post last year for my Birthday...but I'm glad I made your day.. and thanks.

Witch Doctor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Witch Doctor said...

Oops, sorry about the confusion. Wishful thinking. . . I guess.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails