SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, April 9, 2012

Personal Quotes by Greta Garbo

Here are some personal quotes by Greta:


There is no one who would have me...I can't cook.

Being a movie star, and this applies to all of them, means being looked at from every possible direction. You are never left at peace, you're just fair game.

You don't have to be married to have a good friend as your partner for life.

I wish I were supernaturally strong so I could put right everything that is wrong.

Life would be so wonderful if we only knew what to do with it.

Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.

I never said, "I want to be alone".I only said, "I want to be left alone". There is a whole world of difference.

I don't want to be a silly temptress. I cannot see any sense in getting dressed up and doing nothing but tempting men in pictures.

The story of my life is about back entrances, side doors, secrets elevators and other ways of getting in and out of places so that people won't bother me.

 On secrets: Every one of us lives his life just once; if we are honest, to live once is enough.

 My love of classic films is beyond measure

Monty

1 comment:

Kimberly J.M. Wilson said...

Monty, you missed the best one, which she said COUNTLESS times to directors and studios heads: Maybe I should go back to Sweden, no?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails