SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, April 20, 2012

Round Six of Classic Film: Six Degrees of Separation


Kim over at 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die started Round Six (or was it Seven) of Classic Film: Six Degrees of Separation.  She chose Gloria Swanson and Catherine Deneuve to be connected in this round.
Page over at My Love of Old Hollywood chose Gloria Swanson who was in Sadie Thompson (1928) with Lionel Barrymore .




Dave of Dave's Classic Films chose Lionel Barrymore who was in You Can't Take It With You (1938) with James Stewart.




Now it's my turn to continue this round and I choose James Stewart who was in Ziegfeld Girl (1941) with Lana Turner.



I pass this along to the wonderful Whistling Gypsy of distant-voicesandflickering-shadows . Good luck Whistling Gypsy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails