SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, April 30, 2012

Thanks to Greta Garbo...my classic movie goddess of the month


I had a wonderful time with Greta Garbo as my classic movie goddess of the month. I enjoyed posting about her all month long. I recently saw that Amazon is offering her movie collection for about $40 bucks and it features quite an impressive line-up. What's great about it is that it has three of her silents, including Flesh and the Devil. And since I haven't seen any of her silent era work, I thought this would be an awesome set to get. Once I do, I will definitely let everyone know what I think of them. Who knows, I may ask Greta back to become my first repeat goddess. Anyway thanks to all those who commented and tomorrow will begin my posting on Anne Baxter.

1 comment:

ClassicBecky said...

Greta certainly deserves a month of her own - remarkable woman. Oh, and I think that picture of Anne Baxter at the top is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails