SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#1 FAN AWARD OF THE MONTH GOES TO....

#1 FAN AWARD OF THE MONTH GOES TO....
Since so many of my friends and other bloggers comment on my blog on a regular basis, I wanted to honor the person who made the most comments. Nothing more than this little award but at least it's some kind of recognition. I know how busy everyone can get, so to take the time to not only read my posts but to regularly comment on them is a great achievement and I certainly do appreciate all the feedback and wonderful responses. So I will list the top 5 people who made the most comments in the previous month, which for this second award will be the month of May. So here we go, starting with no 5.

5. AUDREY (FEDORAS AND HIGH HEELS - 8 COMMENTS) Audrey happened to be my guest of the month during this month and she also managed to stop by to make some comments on my other posts. What a trooper.

4. PATTI (AND THEY DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USE TO -9 COMMENTS) Patti moved up a spot from last month as she was no. 5 then. Thanks Patti for being a frequent commenter.

3. DAWN (NOIR AND CHICK FLICKS - 19 COMMENTS) My trusted and good friend Dawn who has been doing so much with her countless blogs still manages to visit my humble blog and make comments. Thank you Dawn.

2. DESIREE (ROSALIND RUSSELL - 20 COMMENTS) Once again Desiree is a bridesmaid, and not the bride as she logged 20 comments last month. She was second the previous month as well. Keep trying Desiree. You'll get there. And thank you.

And the number one fan of ALL GOOD THINGS for the second month in a row is my good friend Irene of AND THEN THEY START TO SPARKLE with a whopping 25 comments. Irene is the best and she always has a great comment or two or three about any post I write. Thank you Irene.

Please check back next month to see who will be top fan once again.



3 comments:

Audrey said...

Yay! I made the top five. Haha.

I would probably comment more but sometimes the comment box doesn't work for me.

Desiree said...

Haha, yay, always the bridesmaid. lol, think that's funny that you said that. If it means anythying, 2 is my favorite number :)

Irene Palfy said...

Gosh - I was thinking I was very narrowed down..

Anyway: Thank you. I enjoy your blog very much - and I think you should know that.. ;") (and to be in your top five doesn't hurt..)

Though these days it seems that blogger does not want to be a social network.. ;")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails