SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, June 30, 2011

ALL GOOD THINGS IN JULY

The summer heats up as July promises to be one of my best months ever. The main event for July will be all about the 60’s. It is my second favorite decade behind the 30’s and I will be focusing on the films, tv, stars, directors and anything else that was prevalent during this era. My good friends Irene and Dawn will be lending a hand to help me with this special event. Irene will also be my guest for the month as she has accepted my extended invitation to stay over for one more month. I could not contact the original person who was going to be my guest of the month so Irene decided she would fill in. So I will have a whole new batch of questions for the always entertaining Ms. Palfy to answer. As her stint in June proved to be one of the most commented guest appearances on my blog yet. The classic movie goddess of the month will be the wonderful Olivia de Havilland and I will be posting photos, reviews of her films, facts and all kind of goodies about her. My classic movie actor tournament will wrap up early this month and I can’t wait to see who will win. Of course I’m going for my guy, Cary Grant. So expect great things in July here on All Good Things.

3 comments:

Desiree said...

I'm pullling for Cary, too, and I think it's so cool that Irene will be staying on as guest for another month! Her responses are fun... I'll look forward :)

Audrey said...

Yay! Looking forward to a month of Olivia. Love her!

Irene Palfy said...

Aww.. Desiree!! How nice of you!!

Hihi, Monty: "the always entertaining Ms. Palfy"? Thank you for that! And I just love to stay over when Olivia de Havilland is here, too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails