SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Classic Actor Tournament is about to heat up with the next era of the competition: The 1940's

Bogie patiently waiting for the start of the tournament...

Is everyone excited for the 40’s bracket (featuring some of the biggest classic movie actors of all time) that will start tomorrow? I know I am. And while the 30’s bracket was exciting, I believe the 1940’s is on another level. Just look at some of the actors that are involved: Cary Grant, Humphrey Bogart, Jimmy Stewart, Spencer Tracy, Gary Cooper (there's you guy Patti), Henry Fonda, Gregory Peck, Tyrone Power, Ray Milland, Bob Hope, Alan Ladd, Gene Kelly, Joel McCrea, to name a few. Wow! This will really be a competitive bracket for sure. Can’t wait for it to begin. Just waiting on the outcome of the play in match between John Garfield and Robert Taylor, to see who will get the final spot to play in this bracket. Thanks to everyone who has dropped by to vote and comment for the 30's round, which is winding down today between Clark Gable and William Powell. Let's go Bill!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Ahhh, I can't wait! :) the 1940s bracket will be great.

Patti said...

Yes, the 40's bracket will be great!! (Yes, Coop will be getting my votes!) I will be traveling all day tomorrow, so I won't be checking in until late tomorrow night.

But I'm already out of the final 4 winnings since James Cagney didn't make it to the final.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails