SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Be My Guest - Irene: Question #9 (What is your favorite classic movie series)

9. What is your favorite classic movie series?


Irene: I am pretty conventional in this: THE THIN MAN SERIES! 
Monty: Oh yeah. The Thin Man is my fave movie series of all time.

Irene: I also like Basil Rathbone in the SHERLOCK HOLMES SERIES and Peter Lorre in the MR. MOTO SERIES – but the THIN MAN is above them all.
Monty: Sherlock Holmes is good but I never watched Mr. Moto.

Irene: Nick and Nora are the best – and all these wonderful actors in minor roles!! 
Monty: Yes they are..William Powell and Myrna Loy are terrific together in everything they did.

Irene: As I once stated in one of my posts: Sometimes I get the feeling that you could relate almost any classic film to one of the THIN MAN SERIES..

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Nothing can beat The Thin Man series (in MY opinion!!) So, so happy I have the whole collection :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails