SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bargain of the Day...


I shop at this video store called Movie Stop and you can trade and buy DVDS and Blu-rays there. You can also reserve copies of upcoming releases. Well I had reserved Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 1 (which by the way is the best Potter film yet) and went there to pick it up. While I was waiting I perused the store and found Rio Bravo (Two-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition). Now I already own Rio Bravo on a regular DVD since it's my favorite western of all time but when I saw this bad boy I had to get it. When it first came out about 3 years ago it was listed at $34.95. They had it marked down the first time to $17.99. Then marked down again for $5.99. I was like whoa!, I can't pass up a deal like that. Check out all what came with this awesome movie:

2 Discs

Commentary by John Carpenter and film critic Richard Schickel



Wayne trailer gallery


"The Men Who Made the Movies: Howard Hawks" (1973 documentary)


Two all-new featurettes: "Commemoration: Howard Hawks' Rio Bravo," "Old Tucson: Where the Legends Walked"


Press book


Dell comic book


Lobby cards

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Monty, What a great deal!! Congrats!!

Emily Hernandez said...

Score!

Irene Palfy said...

Wow! This is a real bargain!! :") Have fun watching this awesome film, Monty!! :")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails