SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Elizabeth Montgomery (1933 - 1995)

Yesterday was Elizabeth Montgomery's birthday and somehow I missed it. Thanks to Winona over at Breakfast at Shabby Chic Diva's for doing a post about her yesterday or I wouldn't be doing one now for Elizabeth. I love Elizabeth Montgomery. She was awesome and very talented. The daughter of actor Robert Montgomery and best remembered as the lovable witch Samantha from the hit 60's TV series Bewitched. Let's all wish Elizabeth a Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Oh, my gosh, how did I miss it? What's wrong with me? I really adore Liz so much. Bewitched was one of my favorite shows. I love to watch it often. Liz was so beautiful and talented.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails