SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, April 15, 2011

New Feature: Classic Movie Actor Of The Month

Since I will be having a Classic Movie Actor Tournament beginning on May 30th, I thought it would be the perfect time to start a monthly feature on classic movie actors. Similar to my Classic Movie Goddesses, I would focus on one actor each month and post reviews, photos, facts, videos, etc. Since there are so many great actors, this will be a long running series just like the women's. And the actor I have chosen to kick off things is the legendary Duke himself, John Wayne.  It works out because May happens to be Wayne's birthday month. I love westerns so there are lots of John Wayne movies that I like and my all time favorite western in Rio Bravo. So May will be quite action packed now that The Duke is coming to All Good Things.

2 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

That's awesome!

~ I like Rio Bravo very, very much, too! ;") ~

Desiree said...

Can't wait for the classic movie actor tournament in June! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails