SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor Tribute on TCM today all day long

Nearly forgot that TCM is honoring Liz with a 24 hour tribute today. I woke up this morning and turned my TV on expecting to see Toast of New Orleans with Kathryn Grayson and lo and behold it was Lassie Come Home. It was a nice surprise. Films that will be shown during this 24 hour period include Father of the Bride and it's sequel, Raintree Country, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, National Velvet, Giant and her two Oscar winning roles in Butterfield 8 and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf. So my day is set after church today. Spending time with wife watching some Elizabeth Taylor movies.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I heard about this yesterday... too bad I won't be able to catch any of it :( I find consolation in the fact that I own all of the ones they're showing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails