SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, April 4, 2011

Now Showing At Monty's

Trying to get back to a regular viewing schedule of at least one classic movie per night. So I will be listing the movies I plan to watch every week, either from my personal collection or what's showing on TCM.
I know this may seem kind of strict but sometimes you have to plan to watch something or you will never get to it. Here is the schedule for this week:
Col. Kilgore
Robert Duvall  as Col. Kilgore in Apocalypse Now

MONDAY, APRIL 4th - APOCALYPSE NOW (1979) Marlon Brando, Martin Sheen
TUESDAY, APRIL 5th - ELMER GANTRY (1960) Burt Lancaster, Jean Simmons, Shirley Jones
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6th - TWO SISTERS FROM BOSTON (1946) Kathryn Grayson, June Allyson
THURSDAY, APRIL 7th - MISTER BUDDWING (1966) (TCM) James Garner, Jean Simmons
FRIDAY, APRIL 8th - TEA FOR TWO (1950) Doris Day

6 comments:

Patti said...

I try to watch a classic movie most every night, but Wednesday's it's near impossible. We are American Idol addicts, and it's a 2 hour show, plus then I spend nearly an hour doing my 100+ votes, so I end up with no classic movies that night. My son thinks we're watching the final March Madness game tonight, but I've got news for him...we're not!!

monty said...

Well, he will be in for a surprise then Patti.

Emily Hernandez said...

Looks like you have a fabulous week of films ahead of you!

monty said...

And hopefully I can stick to this schedule Emily.

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

Tonight im watching VAL LEWTON's I WALKED WITH A ZOMBIE. I shall be reviewing it and a few others. Im totally overude. My birthday was march 31st and i received my favorite movie, BLACK ORPHEUS! Ive already watched it a million times. I can never get tired of it.

monty said...

I didn't knew we shared the same birthday burn my candle. Cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails