SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Carol Burnett (1933 - present)

Happy Birthday to the extremely funny and talented Carol Burnett. I spent many a evenings watching The Carol Burnett Show while growing up and I can remember always laughing like crazy. Happy Birthday Carol. Watch for my upcoming post on that wonderful show.

Check out this funny skit with Carol and the gang doing classic movie parodies..Love the Pillow Talk spoof.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Looooove her SO much!!!! I've read her book "One More Time" more than once. She is just such a funny woman. Besides Lucy, in my opinion, there was just no woman funnier than her on TV. I love her show a lot. It's too bad it's not shown on TV. I loved when it was shown on TV Land a while back. And one of my favorite parts of the show was when they did the parodies of movies. Haha. I especially love the Gone With the Wind and The Heiress ones :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails