SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, October 6, 2011

GARY COOPER wins match play against JOHN WAYNE

Gary's little buddy is quite happy that Coop won his match over The Duke...


Gary Cooper beat John Wayne 15-10 in the weekly match play poll. Coop led the entire time and the closest Wayne got to was early in the first day down by 2. Congratulations Gary! I know Patti will be thrilled to hear this news. Coop ups his match play record to 3-1 while Wayne drops to 1-2. And I guess this series is being liked by a lot of my readers, so I shall continue with a new weekly match every week. I will set up the next match and have it ready within a few days. All I will say is that it involves two blondes.

5 comments:

Patti said...

Oh, yes, Patti is thrilled to hear this. Way to go, Coop!!!

Cristina Deboni said...

Gary Cooper un altro attore che mi è sempre piaciuto, dopo Gary Grant..bravi e affascinanti! Ciao Cri : )

Kalli said...

Yes!!! Gary, Gary, Gary!!!

Desiree said...

Oops! I missed this match play, but I would have voted for Gary.

Dawn said...

Cooper, is so handsome.. oh, and a great actor too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails