SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Classic Horror Films: Day 8 (The Undying Monster - 1942)

Maybe some of you have (like me..) a soft spot for horror films set in the past – like the one I want to present today – it’s one of my favourites:

The Undying Monster (1942)

England ca. 1900. Is a werewolf terrorizing the apparently cursed Hammond family and the folks in the nearby village? Inspector Curtis and his chatty assistant Miss Christopher try to find out..

Wonderfully done flick with a few spooky scenes. It features the lovely Heather Angel as Helga Hammond. Most of you will know her as Kitty from Pride and Prejudice (1940)..

4 comments:

Renata said...

Thanks!! I love horror movies but I need more and more recommendations! I'm going to watch this one for sure! =)

Irene Palfy said...

You're welcome, Renata - glad to be of service.. ;")

monty said...

Another movie I need to see. Great post Irene.

Irene Palfy said...

Thank you, Monty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails