SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, October 31, 2011

Say hello to the English Rose..Deborah Kerr

November has arrived and with it comes the classic goddess of the month, Deborah Kerr.  All month long I will be posting about Deborah, her films, the reasons she is one of my favorite actresses and so much more. Here is the list of films I will be critiquing on that starred Ms. Kerr that I have seen.

BLACK NARCISSUS (1947)
KING SOLOMON'S MINES (1950)
DREAM WIFE (1953)
FROM HERE TO ETERNITY (1953)
THE KING AND I (1956)
TEA AND SYMPATHY (1956)
BONJOUR TRISTESSE (1958)
THE GRASS IS GREENER (1960)
THE INNOCENTS (1961)
THE CHALK GARDEN (1964)
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA (1964)
REUNION AT FAIRBOROUGH (1985)

3 comments:

Laura said...

First thing I think of when I see a picture of Deborah Kerr on Halloween? The Innocents. My personal favorite of her performances. Can't wait to read up what you think about Miss K!

Irene Palfy said...

great list! can't wait for your reviews..

Emily Hernandez said...

Ooo I love Deborah Kerr. This should be good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails